Welcome to the Wotherspoon Wealth website.
By accessing or using this website, you agree to the following conditions:
- The material on this website is intended only to provide a summary and general overview on matters of interest. It is not intended to be comprehensive nor does it constitute advice. You should seek legal or other professional advice before acting or relying on any of the content.
- The information on this website is liable to change and although we attempt to ensure that the content is current we do not guarantee its currency as there may be delays, errors or omissions.
- For your convenience and information, this website contains links to other sites.Wotherspoon Wealth makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information on those linked sites. No link to another site should be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of any information, goods or services referred to.
- All trademarks mentioned on this website belong to their respective owners. Unless otherwise indicated, Wotherspoon Wealth owns the copyright in the content on this website.
- No material on this website can be reproduced, adapted, distributed, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without prior written consent from Wotherspoon Wealth.
- Wotherspoon Wealth does not bear any responsibility to repair any website issues caused by third party tampering including but not limited to: SQL injections, worms, trojans, website hacking or spam.
- You may only access and use the content for non-commercial or personal uses unless you have prior written approval from us. You may print out any content on this website for your personal use. All other use, copying or reproduction of this website or any part of it is prohibited (except to the extent permitted by law). None of the content or any part of it may be reproduced on any other Internet website.
- Wotherspoon Wealth excludes all implied conditions and warranties with respect to this website, and its content, except any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which would contravene any statute or cause any part of this clause to be void.
- Wotherspoon Wealth excludes its liability for any consequential loss resulting from use of this website, including but not limited to loss of opportunity, lost revenue, lost profits, loss of data, and losses resulting from security failure, disclosure of confidential information by other parties, or the transmission of a computer virus. We recommend that prior to using any downloaded file, you carry out an appropriate virus check.
- Wotherspoon Wealth aggregate liability to you for any other losses resulting from use of this website is limited to the nominal amount of $1.
The information in this site has been prepared in accordance with Australian law for the supply of goods and services. This notice and the information in this site and all matters relating to either are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws applicable in the state of South Australia and the Commonwealth of Australia (“Australian Law”). The information may not satisfy the laws of any other country. It is not directed at people in any other country and should not be relied upon by people in any country other than Australia. The information in this site is current at the date of publication but may be subject to change.